Civil Marriage Licenses

Two people who are each at least 18 years old can obtain a civil marriage in Vermont. If you are at least 16, but under 18, you will need the consent of a parent or guardian.  Your parent or guardian should go with you to the town clerk’s office to sign an affidavit giving you permission to marry. (The affidavit is on the back of the marriage license and is a legal part of the license.)

For certified copies of previously issued marriage certificates, please fill out the form attached below and return it to the Town Clerk's office along with the $10 per copy fee -- payable by cash or check written to the Town of Randolph.  Certified copies are physical documents with a signature and embossed stamp, and they must be either physically mailed or picked up in-person. 

Getting Married in Vermont Frequently Asked Questions Getting Married in Vermont Frequently Asked Questions
Civil Marriage License Application Civil Marriage License Application
Application for Copy of Marriage Cert Form to request a copy of already-issued Marriage Certificate