Randolph Center Garage (Office Location)

87 Rand Road
Dispatch Services for 
Randolph Police Department

For emergencies, call 911.

Randolph Village Garage

10 Hedding Drive

Road Access Permits

Any work within the right-of-way (ROW) of a town highway requires a Road Access Permit for the fee of $25.00 per the Curb Cut and Excavation Ordinance below. Such work shall include, but not be limited to, installing a new driveway, making improvements to an existing driveway that are within the ROW or installing a conduit or other utility under a town highway.

See below to access a Road Access Permit Application.


Uniform Municipal Excess Weight Permits

The Town of Randolph has approval by the Department of Motor Vehicles, Vermont Agency of Transportation, for the granting of a permit under the provisions of  VSA Title 23, Sec. 1400 (a), and any amendments thereto, covering the operations of motor vehicles over local highways and bridges with gross loads as is stated on the permit below.  Please either apply and send a check via mail to: The Town of Randolph, Drawer B, Randolph, VT 05060, or visit the office of the Administrative Assistant or Town Clerk.  A copy of a Certificate of Insurance is required. Please see the Municipal/Excess Weight Permit for information on mud-season and weight limit restrictions.

Questions regarding Municipal/Excess Weight Permits should be directed to:

        802.728.5433 x10

Sand Permits

Between November 1 and May 1, a Sand Permit can be purchased for $5.00 at the Town Clerk's Office.  Property owners are allowed 1-2 five gallon buckets full of sand per visit. The sand can be acquired at the Village Garage at 10 Hedding Drive, and at the Randolph Center Garage on 87 Rand Road.  Please see the policy below for more information.